It's the first day of real snow, yet I'm feeling pretty down. A lot of things have happened just within this month. I've felt like I'm starring in my own drama. Heck, I'm sure it'd be enjoyable or interesting to read if I ever decided to share . . .

It's also exam period, but I thought I'd jot down the start of my New Years Resolution list. I'm going to do the classic move: out with the old, and in with the new.

In no particular order:

1. Join the fencing club.
2. Host a charitable event.
3. Make new friends.
    3 a. Take the initiative to approach people first. (If I won't bite them, they won't bite me.)
4. Keep on maintaining friendships that matter.
5. Forget about those that have hurt me.
6. Keep up with schoolwork.
7. Maintain a clean desk.

So far, that's all I have . . . for now.

PS. I will start to update again after my exams, but . . . it will be the winter holidays . . .