I thought I would release the proposed updates for March!

March is going to be a busy month for me. I have to prepare for exams and focus my energies there, instead of on my writing. I am still distracted all the time.

Rebirth

Fictionpress: Chapter 56 will be released on March 18th. Early release because my term paper was extended! :) Chapter 57 will be on March 18th.

Soompi: Chapter 56 will be released today and chapter 57 will be on March 18th.

TFDL: Etude

Asianfanfics: Chapter 13 will be out on March 18th.

Some bad news:

I've been thinking very long and hard about releasing PDFs for my stories. I'm still debating about them. I admit that I am still hurt over the incident where my story was plagiarized. I'm not very happy too that I'm sensing another plagiarist.

On the other hand, I would love to share finalized versions to my readers. So . . . I am suffering from a dilemma. I might put putrid watermarks, set a long password and will only release to those that have genuinely demonstrated an interest in my story as in provided support or well thought out comments.

Again, I'm undecided but once I know what I will do, I will make an announcement here.


Some good news: 

Remember how I said that I would create another historically driven story? Well, I've decided that I will base it on one of the other countries mentioned in Rebirth and it will act as a prequel series for the Rebirth trilogy. I won't say more because that will spoil everything and I can't really say more since I only have the basic plot in my head as well as the conclusion. Yes, I always think of the ending first for all of my stories.

Oh, I will say that the female protagonist will be called Emel. Believe it or not, I already know what poster I have in mind for the story.

Thank you,

Jubie (cubierock11)