I can't believe it's almost February!

I think I need to be patient sometimes and release my stories according to my schedule, and not by my mood. You see, the problem is that once I receive comments, I become really excited and so I release a chapter before my perceived date.

So, here's the deal . . . for myself. I will religiously follow this schedule. There will not be any spontaneous releases!

Here are the dates then!

Side note: Another thing stopping me from updating is my health. I'm suffering from a painful cold that makes me want to throw up and significantly decreases my energy level. I had to go to sleep yesterday at 9 pm and couldn't sleep till midnight because I kept wanting to vomit. 

Rebirth

Fictionpress: Chapter 52 will be out on February 10th. . . . February 4th! (I managed to go crazy and write a ton of chapters. Hooray for inspiration and pressure!)

Soompi: Chapter 51 will be out on February 4th. 

Bookmato & Wattpad:  These are exceptions to my updating rule since I haven't released all of my current chapters there.

*Booksie is acting really weirdly for me. It's not loading on any of my browsers and even if it loads, it lags a lot. I'm not sure what to do because I want to upload there, but the website, itself, is impeding me. I truly apologize to whoever is a Booksie reader of mine for this delay. However, I'm thinking of leaving that account on hold if this problem persists.

TFDL Etude:

Asianfanfics: I'm updating one on January 30th. As for February, I think I'll release one on the 10th.

Wish me luck on my exams, and of course, wish that my cold will go away,


Jubie (cubierock11)